Fear can be pretty bothersome. It makes us hesitate where we’d rather take action or second guess where we’d rather be certain. Fear can also completely reroute your course and change the destination. If you’re having trouble with fear, we’ve prepared a mini guide to help you REJECT that fear.
REJECT Fear through affirmations:
Affirmations alone are never the solution to a problem. If anything they add to the solution, but they’re more like a start. Not every affirmation is going to be true right away, and that is precisely the point. You want to repeat these affirmations aloud to yourself until you can believe them to be true. Some affirmations may require some work before they truly resonate in the ways they could, and that is ok. Work at your own pace. You’ve got this. Here are some affirmations you can start with:
- I am grounded, safe, and secure.
- Life force energy flows freely through me.
- I am a master of my own body.
- I am mindful and present.
- I listen to my body’s messages regarding my well being.
- I have the tools I need to survive.
- I can rely on my instincts for self preservation.
- I am able to prepare myself for the moments to come.
- I release fear with ease.
REJECT Fear through Journaling:
Journaling helps us to think through certain thought processes and topics to gain a deeper insight. Journaling can help us notice patterns, get to the root of an issue, or see what needs to change about harmful thought processes. Here are some journal prompts you could use to REJECT fear:
- What can you do to feel more secure in life?
- Think of a situation you avoided. Why did you avoid it?
- Think of a situation you faced head on despite danger. Why did you face it?
- When were you the most afraid for your life?
- What fears would you like to REJECT?
REJECT Fear with your body:
Trauma stores itself in the body when it can’t be processed mentally. It helps to release that tension when we can to remove that energy block. Here are some things you can do physically to REJECT fear:
- Get into Yoga to build trust with you and your body.
- Hold the forward fold yoga pose for 15 secs every morning.
- Don’t skip leg day!!
- Activate sense of smell with essential oils or candles.
- Touch your index finger and your thumb. Let your last three fingers relax. Rest the back of your wrists on your knees. Hold this mudra for 3 deep breaths.
- This might sound crazy, but masturbation also helps release fearful tension.
- Breathing is a helpful tool to REJECT just about anything. The key is to listen to nothing else but the sound of your breath.
REJECT fear in whatever way works for you. These are just some examples of the many ways you can handle fear. The gist is to know yourself and your body enough to know how to prepare yourself. A prepared mind knows fear from a distance. Remember to take care of you more often. If you can’t at the very least rely on yourself, your mind becomes fear’s playground. Hopefully this short guide was helpful to you. Stay tuned for more tips and guides as we release more colors.